Ray Pelkey, from Leominster Massachusettes
I started playing when I was 8, got serious about it when I was 11, and never looked back.
perform a few times a year, but stopped working in regular "gigging" bands a few years ago.
My most influencial musican was a Guitar teacher (Johnny Moore)I went to from the time I was 11, until I was 18. Then of course, there's Clapton, Hendrix, Ritchie Blackmore, Duanne Alman, Jeff Beck, Dickey Betts,, etc.etc.etc... But I'd have to say it was Johnny that started me on the road.
- Gibson Les Paul Standard
- Gibson ES135LE
- Fender NOS 56' Custom Shop Stratocaster
- Fender Strat Plus
- Fender American Standard Telecaster
- Taylor 341CE Acoustic
- Alvarez Yari DY78
- Takemine CD132CS Classical
- Marshall JTM60 2x12
- Fender Hot Rod Deville (4x10)
- Fender Blues Jr.
- Line 6 delay modeler
- Line 6 modulation modeler
- Roland VS880EX w/Dedicated CD-burner
- Boss DR-5 Sequencer
- Various PA / Sound reinforcement gear
Hope you enjoy my music, I've certainly had fun creating it.