Indie-type rock project. Mix of guitars,piano, drum loops, and real drums. Heavy at times, always melodic, very moody.
Sitting in a Coffeeshop Pretending to Read
Peak in sub-genre #10
Indie-Rock, acoustic, piano, guitar driven project of Kevin Mattos. A mix of heavy and progressive with soft and moody, always melodic. Basically just some stuff to keep me busy.
Kevin Mattos: guitars/vocals/keyboards/drums/drumloops/bass
Just started writing and recording some of my own stuff when the band(s) i was in at the time began to fade out.
No, not at the moment.
Everything from Genesis to Killswitch Engage. Simon and Garfunkle to In Flames. Rock, Indie, Metal, Classical, etc. I love music.
- Ibanez acoustic and electric guitars
- Marshall Valvestate head
- Peavey 4x12 cab
- Yamaha Keyboard
- Fruity Loops 6 for drum loops
- Cool Edit Pro 2.0 for recording
- Dell Latitude Laptop for running all this software, great for portability.
- Tascam US-122 USB Audio/Midi interface. Nice little piece of hardware, really easy to use, real cheap, ideal for laptop recording.
- Shure SM-57 condenser and unidirectional mics
- One (1) six pack of Killian's
Any recording tips or tricks anyone can send my way regarding laptop recording or cool edit pro would be greatly appreciated. I'm still trying to get my technique down.