Tasmanian rock band blending a range of styles making dynamic music influenced by the space and ambience of Tasmania.Check out our music, some cool photo's, and if you're in Tasmania come for a surf with Mike and Steve.
Rick Gross, tenstring.com, inc., all rights reserved "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength they shall mount up with wings as eagles they shall run, and not be weary and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40.3
All songs are written and performed by Lightnin' Harry Dee. Special thanks to Fred Gallagher (guitar) J.J. Fenderbender (drums) AND Elliot Baron (bass)...The LHDee Band.... In Memory of the late Frank Cutrona, coauthor and vocalist on I'm An Alcoho..
Things I look for in a great band.: Things I look for in a band:
1) Great musicians who are not full of it. All about their music. No egos and respects the competition.
2) Bands who like to mix it up with styles.
3) People who put time and effort into their tracks.
4) Bands who do not follow trends or is desperate to do something just to be cool or popular. Or to be popular again. To me, popularity is not what I aim for in music. I do it for music and for the love of it. Bands who don't play a certain style just because it's mainstream or something.
5) Bands who do not care just about making money and having hel...
delayed: Obviously (since it's not on my page yet) I haven't got around to recording that song. I'm having a tough time tricking my operating system into multitracking me. I have a new idea up my sleeve. Might try it up tomorrow. I want to get done with this song, because I want to try a diferent tuning and I can't be bothered tuning back and forth between tunings.
weed test!: well o k then my doctor has informed me that since there is a new war on pain pills and the legalization of recreational weed he is being required to test my blood for weed and he is going to deny giving me any more pain meds because the government has told him that mixing pot and pain killers can be dangerous! methinks this is a bum ass idea first because what about alcohol they never test for that do they? why? because it is legal to drink it. man alcohol and pain killers is the worst combo of them all but no they are never going to test for that only weed why because they just do not like w...