We Have a Winner!!!: After due consideration, the winner of "Name that internet Audio Theater" is... Michael Vick's Buried Pit Bull as his ideas were best and HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON TO EVEN SUGGEST A TITLE!
He has won the Desktop Wallpaper made from the Special wraparound cover that the Rue Morgue people have decided to use for the issue devoted to yours truly. The Image selected was from the Pirate Art depicting my story's version of the Legend of the Flying Dutchman.
I am SO happy that Pooch (as I lovingly refer to him) was the only person to enter. Kind of makes the choice easy, huh?
Thanks all for the inter...
Top 20 Barbie Dolls That You Most Likely Haven't Seen On Store Shelve: 1. Drag Queen Ken (Comes with three, count 'em, three, of Barbie's dresses.)
2. Bulimic Barbie (Feed her, then make her throw it back up!)
3. Burqua Barbie (Complete with black dress and veil that hides all but her eyes)
4. Divorce Barbie (includes the house, the car, and half of Ken's crap)
5. Hippie Chick Barbie (with bell bottoms, protest sign and controlled substances)
6. Rehab Barbie (comes with pal Lindsay)
7. Chain Smoker Barbie (complete with tiny cigarette butts and lung x-rays)
8. Crack-Whore Barbie (comes with fun paint-on bruising kit).
9. Hooker Barbie (complete with pimp ...
The Lost City Of Efforbar & Other Adventures: 21st. March 2014 . . .The Lost City Of Efforbar & Other Adventures. 3rd. in the Albertropolis Steamwave/Science Fiction story. It's here at last ! All 12 tracks will be available for FREE download in due course. In the meantime, here are the first 2 tracks I hope you enjoy this story.