I recorded these In my living room with a 4-track; Vegas; Line 6 Flextone III; and Drum Machine. Its all D/L. I intend to have 32 track studio recordings, once mastered.
Myself history is:
1) Several million hours of practice as an engineer and as a guitarist
2) Several million hours of studying Theory and Composition
3) Several years jamming with other musicians (mostly in bands)
4) One hour of practice writing beats
5) Some experience with orcestral composition
6) Saxophone, and highschool music classes
7) Several Years of Private Study
8) Several trillions of millions of hours practicing as a guitarist.
currently attempting to facilitate this type of venture
Thursday, Nirvana, Inflames, Atryue, Killswitch Engage, Alice in Chains, Thrice, Metallica, Pantera, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Dr. Dre, Trivium, Linkin Park, Hawthorne Heights, Senses Fail, Avenenged Seven Fold, everyone....
I would also include the study of Classical; Jazz; Blues; and Flaminco Guitar.
American Fender HSS Delux; Line 6 Flextone III; 32 track Studio; Protools; Vegas; Soundforge; Scorewriter; Fruity Loops; Dr. Rhythm Drum Machine; Digitech RP-12; Boss BR-532.
I also produce video