Full-blooded viking born and raised in New England, BstMstR is a haphazard lyricist who cut his teeth as a performing artist in 2007.
Brief History of BstMstR's Adventures in Music & the Arts
- Been a published artist and writer since jr. high school and started writing songs at age 17
- Earned my BFA in Visual Communications/Graphic Design from Endicott College ('02)
- Wrote the ICP encomium "Dear Joe And Joey", an open "thank you" letter in song form ('03)
- Made music independently for 7 years before my 1st BeastmasteR rap performance ('07)
- Released a free tribute EP in honor of the world's most hated band at The Gathering ('08)
- Played 40 events over the course of 2 years, mostly bars and small venue clubs ('08-'09)
- Released a maxi-single entitled, "Mind Release" as a free download ft. the late Twiz ('09)
- Designed album art, event flyers, logos, and more promotional graphics for Various Artists
- Along with HyTown Records, helped put out a series of 6 "SicMix" mixtape releases ('09)
- Debut full-legth BstMstR solo album, "Rhinoglyphics" is set for a Sept. 1st release ('12)
Yes, I cut my teeth as a performing artist in 2007. I've played all over New England, New York, and the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois. Special moments, besides that, include Mass Cann. Benefit ('08), Worcester Palladium Upstairs and Rock The Ink Festival in Providence, RI ('09).
Zack De La Rocha and Weird Al Yankovick
Ableton Live and Adobe CS3
I love the interview format of SoundClick's profile. Check out my vlogs on YouTube and be sure to download my album, Rhinoglyphics, for free when it drops on Sept. 1st 2012 - Peace, TJ