- Started playing the saxophone in the 5th grade because a friend was during it
- won best band member in the 6th grade concert band
- continued playing saxophone in middle school
- joined the marching band in high school (playing the sax)
- brought my first music software in 9th grade and started making beats
- produced beats for fellow students and for a school animation film created by fellow students
- moved to Atlanta after graduating in 1999 where I meet James "Groove" Chambers (Producer of Hits like Nappy Roots "Aw yeah" and Lil Mama "Lip Gloss"
- Groove introduced me to my first MPC and to the process of creating beats on a serious level
- In 2001, Natural Selection was created. A producer and artist team. Company failed.
- Continued working on music with different artists and developing better beats
- In 2004 meet producer Bruce Hannibal and Black Grunge team
- Meet artist Saire Jones
- Meet back up with Groove after years
- Recorded Ciara and meet other industry people while working with Groove at Tree Sounds Studio
- Produced Billboard Charting single "Worldwide" by Saire Jones (peaked at #2 and landed on three charts)
BLOWN Music Factory. A diverse group of people that ALL have talent in a number of disciplines. Writing, video, musicians, artists, pictures, graphic design, marketing, managing, and the list goes on.
Jazz, Hip Hop, R & B, Pop, Rock... I really like melodic music. If there is a nice melody I don't care the genre of the music.
Pro Tools 9, MPC 1000, iMac (Intel), Roland 5080, Proteus 2000, Motif ES Rack, Reason 6, Digi 002 Control, mpk 61, Logic Pro 9