Tha G-Ma, grandma rap, rapping grandma, G-Ma, The G-Ma
It's An Intro? Snap!
Peak position #27
Peak in sub-genre #90
My MySpace Page Ain't Nuttin' 2 Cry About
Peak in sub-genre #92
Show all (10)
Yo urrybody. I'm Tha G-Ma, I just recorded my first album and you can hear urry last song offa dat album on dis SoundClick site. You mighta heard me on da debut album a Odd Austin Aeschliman and after that I was put on his "Record" label: Bofore Music. You can see more of me on my MySpace page (Which ain't nuttin' 2 cry about). Well anyway listen to my album hear on SoundClick and tell me whatcha think 'bout it, yo!
THA G-MA'S N DA HIZZLE, FOO!!!! TRACK LISTING
1. It's An Intro? Snap!
2. Ferrrrend of Me & U (Wit Props 2 My Home Boyeeeeeeee Tom)
3. Nvr Did Like
4. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. My MySpace Page Ain't Nuttin' 2 Cry About
6. I Hayt Doze Lobstaz (N Da Fridge-Erator)
7. Ready 2 Rokk, Well 2 Badd (This Is NOT A Rock Song)
8. They Stole My Parking Spizzot, Someone's Going Down
9. That G-Ma's N Da Hizzle, Foo!!!!
10. Hey Look! It's An Outro (Featuring My Main Dawg Odd Austin Aeschliman)
No y'all I don't play live. And probably never will but you can always listen to my awesome recordings.
I guess my musical influences are my main home bro Odd Austin Aeschliman, Booker T & The MGs and various others.
My highly superior voice & my wikked beats.