Since my childhood, Ive had a deep passion for music. I used to play a small keyboard when I was 10, and at around 14, I started to use some music making software like Cakewalk, Modplug Tracker, and Propellerhead Rebirth, without any clue or any knowledge about how to use them. And since then, an un-detachable rope bonded me to these types of software. I started playing guitar at 16 and took my first academic music, courses. A few years after, I have continued my studies by taking some piano, vocal, contemporary music theory and harmony courses. I have expanded the range of my songwriting knowledge by enrolling at The Berklee College of Music online.
- Intel 2.83Hz Quad Core PC with 8 GB DDR3 RAM
- ESI Juli@ Sound card
- M-Audio Fast Track MKII sound card
- A YAMAHA MG12/4 mixer
- M-Audio BX5 D2 Monitor Speakers
- M-Audio Studiophile AV40 Monitor Speakers
- Behringer UMX61 Midi Controller Keyboard
- Ibanez RGD2127z Guitar
- ESP LTD M200-FM Guitar
- A bunch of Boss and Ratin guitar stomp boxes
- Rode NT3 Microphone
Yeah! A cup of coffee please...