MUZAK TO CHILLAX TO!
The short story that is Systema.
1. In the beginning God created a dream . The dream was pure and true, but it was formless. Many moons passed until two muses (who were later named Mark and Ricky), found the dream and saw that it was good. They took it upon themselves to nurture the dream and in doing so strive to achieve its highest potential.
2. Over the following year the two worked alone with the dream, preparing and building the strength it would need to be shared with others.
3. In the summer of the forth year of the third millennia, a third member (going by the name of Paul), was called to join their task, providing stability, timing (and startlingly putrid body odour).
4. Bound by their common fate the intrepid three set out on a quest to realize the full might of their dream. They travelled east, along perilous coastal roads towards Brighton, where through fire and brimstone they forged a camaraderie with two wandering minstrels, whose limbs were also weary with the tread of many roads.
5. The inclusion of Sam the Strapping and Reese keeper of the Pieces saw the completion of the inner dimension, and the coming of the lucid phase.
6. There followed thirty days of celebrations within which these documents were recorded as a testament, an effigy of all that was good and right, The Homemade EP.
The quest continues . . .
WE PLAY LIVE IN AND AROUND THE BRIGHTON AREA AND ITS WHY WE WRITE MUSIC!
LISTEN, AND IF WE'RE LUCKY, ENJOY!