There are no other stories than the one that wants to come out loud like a child first's cry into the world! No other stories more important than the one we're living!
Music writer, producer, saxophonist, a pianist born in France from Africa Creole (Reunion Island) and Celtic Western parents.
Curious wanderer, performer, and open-minded musician (saxophones, piano, synth, percussions, guitars, flute, composition...) for more than 20 years with projects like Transmusique, Urban Travellers, or the Celebration of Quetzal. Jean-Christophe is opening his story through music, through travels. Mixing organic and electronic instruments.
A step in a different place, with a different perspective a time and space fueled by harmonics, improvisation, and contemplation. A place without bounds, without limit, without borders...
#musicisajourney #musicfortravelling #UsefulSoulful #Urbantravellerproduction #Jeanchristopheballarinimusic #Mindfulmusic
Music is a Journey
I am a music producer, composer, saxophonist, pianist born in France from African Creolian (Reunion Island) and Celtic Western European ancestry. Based now in London...
English music festivals are mad
Moonchild, Oak Felder, the Midnight, Jamiroquai, The Roots, Carbon Based Lifeform, Haywyre, Jacob Collier, Bonobo, Lakey Inspired, Nitin Sawhney, Dream Theater, J Dilla, Sting, John Coltrane, Stan Getz, Pantera, Pink Floyd, Gilles Servat, Malavoi, Joe Hisaishi, Herbie Hancock, Julien Lourau, Electro Deluxe, Erik Truffaz, Hiatus Kaiyote, Jazzanova, Java, Home, Lettuce, Jlive, Bob Berg, Zero7, Ryuchi Sakamoto, Ruck P, Electrofazz, Haggis Horns,
- Selmer super action 80 series II Alto saxophone
- Yamaha YTS25 Tenor saxophone
- Conn-Selmer PTS 380V vintage finish Tenor saxophone
- P. Mauriat 2400DK Curved Soprano saxophone.
- Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0
- Image Line FL Studio 20 Producer Edition
- Avid Sibelius 7 First
- Akai LPK 25 Midi controller
- Yamaha PSR E423 Keyboard
- DigiTech Vocal 300 FX pedal
- Samson Microphones
- Shure SM7B
- Shure SM 57
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2 Gen Audio Interface
- KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
- Sennheiser e608 mic
- Sony MDR-1A
- Sony MDR-XD200
- Yamaha MG 12 Analog Mixer
- Novation MiniNova Synthesizer
- AKG Perception Wireless System WMS45, with AKG C519ML Microphone
- Electro Harmonix Riddle Q Balls Filter
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
- Gearmusic Ovation type Electro-acoustic Guitar
Life is a lot like jazz, it is best improvised - Guershwin