It is thought that the quetzal could not be bred or held for any long time in captivity, and indeed it was noted for usually killing itself soon after being captured or caged. For this reason the Quetzal is a traditional symbol of liberty.
Experienced, inspired and open minded musician (saxophones, piano, keyboards, percussions, guitares, flute, MAO, composer...) for more than 20 years with project like the Urban Travellers or the Celebration of Quetzal, Jean-Christophe is willing to share an intimate universe via music mixing organic and electronic instruments.
It is a universe filled with creativity, improvisation and contemplation. A place without bounds, without borders, without frontiers (of any kind). Just pleasure and freedom.
So, Enjoy the music, Enjoy Freedom and Enjoy Life simplement...
#musicisajourney #musicfortravelling #UsefulSoulful #Urbantravellerproduction #Jeanchristopheballarinimusic #Broadtaste
My life is about music like music is about my life
English music festivals can be mad
Moonchild, Oak Felder, the Midnight, Jamiroquai, Carbon Based Lifeform, Haywyre, Jacob Collier, Bonobo, Lakey Inspired, Nitin Sawhney, Sting, John Coltrane, Stan Getz, Julien Lourau, Electro Deluxe, Erik Truffaz
- Selmer super action 80 series II Alto saxophone
- Yamaha YTS25 Tenor saxophone
- Conn-Selmer PTS 380V vintage finish Tenor saxophone
- P. Mauriat 2400DK Curved Soprano saxophone.
- Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0
- Image Line FL Studio 20 Producer Edition
- Avid Sibelius 7 First
- Akai LPK 25 Midi controller
- Yamaha PSR E423 Keyboard
- DigiTech Vocal 300 FX pedal
- Samson Microphones
- Shure SM7B
- Shure SM 57
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2 Gen Audio Interface
- KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors
- Sennheiser e608 mic
- Sony MDR-1A
- Sony MDR-XD200
- Yamaha MG 12 Analog Mixer
- Novation MiniNova Synthesizer
- AKG Perception Wireless System WMS45, with AKG C519ML Microphone
- Electro Harmonix Riddle Q Balls Filter
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
- Gearmusic Ovation type Electro-acoustic Guitar
Life is a lot like jazz, it is best improvised - Guershwin