Stylistically, I draw heavily from the golden era hip-hop with true school influences.
Bin writing and killin mics since 98'
All the Classic Artists from back in the day, Nas, Biggie, Pac, Slick Rick, Wu-Tang, Lost boys and the list goes on and on.
- Rode NTK microphone (newest Addition)
- Edirol FA-66 SoundCard
- Samson Resolv A5 Studio Monitors
- Mackie Micro Series 1202-VLZ Mixer
- Lots of Sound Blankets
- Stanton Str8-60 TurnTables w/ Stanton Smx-201 Mixer (They fuckin Suck but they work)
- Yamaha Electone Organ (got it for $20 at a garage Sale)
- Compaq Presario P.C
- Acid pro 6.0/Cool Edit Pro
Came a long way from my first set up witch was a computer mic with a sock taped over it as a filter.
Check out www.Nocturne-records.org for more music, or www.Myspace.com/halfcutisnumber1