Janelle "J'Nelle" Richardson is a 21 year old African American female born in Tampa, Florida. She is the daughter of James, of Tampa and Francesca, of Trinidad and Tobago. Janelle is the second of three siblings. She graduated with Honors from Blake Performing Arts High School in Tampa, Florida and has maintained a GPA of 4.9 as a Senior. Her desire to become an Inspirational and R&B singer has been without a doubt very persistent. She is well known in the Tampa Bay area and in various cites throughout the State of Florida for her participation in various talent shows and public events.
The following are some of J'Nelle's accomplishments since on the Public Stage:
.2004 - 2006 - Darryl Jackson's (San Francisco 49ers wide receiver) Foundation celebrity
-basketball tournament - National Anthem Singer (2x) - Tampa, Fl.
-Performance before Vickie Winans - Tampa and John P.Kee - Miami, Fl.
-Pinellas AccessTelevision appearance - 'Street Talk'
-Tampa Bay Community Network's 'Drunk D and Suga Shack Show.'
-WTMP 96.1 FM, 1150 AM Radio Station Interview.
-Tampa Bay's Florida Sentinel Feature.
2006 - South Tampa Idol.
2007 - Miss Congeniality, Tampa Teen Pageant.
2008 - 3rd.runner up in the Miss Teenage Tampa Pageant.
- Tampa's Devil Rays Baseball Game - National Anthem Singer (2x) - St.
2009 - EYU Bay Area Idol (vocalist)
- Performance Winky Wright Benefit Concert - St Petersburg, Florida.
- American Idol Audition (2nd Round) - Orlando, Florida.
2010 - Showtime at The Apollo Finalist - Harlem, New York.
- WMNF 88.5 HD2 / WXBL 1620 AM Bulls Radio - Appearance.
- Andre Harrell New Artist Search Finalist - Atlanta, Georgia.
- Tampa Bay MyFoxNews 13 American Idol Finalist.
- Best Female R&B Artist - 3rd Annual Undergroundflame Awards - Tampa, Florida
- Graduated from Hillsborough Community College with Associate Degree in Liberal Arts
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Education and Music at University of South Florida.
I do sing live. I sing live around the Tampa Bay and surrounding areas. Also, I perform live in states like New York, California, and Georgia.
God, my parents, my friends, my music, Alicia Keys, Yolanda Adams, Chaka Khan, Mary J Blige, and Keri Hilson
J'Nelle is Music!