Digital composer from Spain. Started to compose in early 90's with FastTracker2, and earned dozens of music prizes on Internet and spanish music competitions. Recently he wrote a book about composing music with computers, published by Anaya Multimedia.
His styles go from Slow-paced New age ballads, to synth-pop, dancey tunes, Game soundtracks or Curious music experiments. But something is in common in all his music: Making you feel something with the music.
- composer since 1992
- awarded as 2nd. as Best Tracker of the millenium - 1999
- 2nd. place at World Music Contest 6 (news-o-tronik)
- 3 Times 1st. place at Euskal Party Music competitions.
- Winner of 2002 musicos-e.com music compo.
- 2003: published a book about digital music
- 2002: I colaborate in the development of Free music composing software
- Multimedia Designer from 1998
I compose my piano ballads and most instruments directly from a Midi piano, but I'm not a live artist.
I grew up while listening to JeanMichel Jarre, Vangelis, Mike Oldfield and many other synthesizer artists. later I started to like almost any kind of music as long as it was good music, in my eyes. I love both HansZimmer and Chicane, for example.
A single PC with SBlive Platinum, and a Midi mute keyboard. And lots of Skale Tracker
Check all the info about my work/life/music at my website: