Tasmanian rock band blending a range of styles making dynamic music influenced by the space and ambience of Tasmania.Check out our music, some cool photo's, and if you're in Tasmania come for a surf with Mike and Steve.
Rick Gross, tenstring.com, inc., all rights reserved "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength they shall mount up with wings as eagles they shall run, and not be weary and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40.3
The NEW marketing method for PLB music. : New music will be posted individually mp3 by mp3 when its completed as a multi-track. I think the CD distribution of all songs in one album and releasing hit singles as EP's is in a way obsolete, especially before you hear any of the songs PLB puts out. The new marketing tool us folks at PLB will be posting a brand spanking new recorded piece of music every mp3 at a time, leading up to the actual album situation. I got this method of self-promoting music through Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins. For the most part, every album when self-released to the masses will be a free downloadable MP3 al...
List of things that the Patrick Lew Band HATES...: Patrick Lew Band hates:
* Pop music
* Most Mainstream Rap (after 2001)
* People who don't support PLB or give us a chance! We fooking hate that.
* Post-Hardcore now. It was cool when we started playing music about 10 years ago, now everyone is pretty much doing that kind of music. We're like dude, be your fooking self. Don't bandwagon on some trend...
* Lil Wayne
* People who hate The Beatles
* MOST of the 2000s cultural essence
* People who make messed bigoted up jokes about Asian or gay people.
* People who hate on hippies
* That retarded rap song by the Shop...
Oh well, looks like I wont be recording for a while. Recording set up has had the jack and at the moment I cant be bothered setting up a new one unless I have to. I got quite a bit of use from the old set up and when the time does come to start again I think I might start something different. Im actually thinking of writing a musical all I have to do is focus on one idea. I have so many different stories but there is one that is very loosely based on historical fact. Its an inspiring kind of story set in the late 19 century in san fransisco....