Summer Shows: I'll be playing the following shows this summer:
University District Farmers' Market 11 am - 1 pm on Sat. Sept. 15
History House Music in the Sculpture Garden (in Fremont), Sunday Sept. 23 from 2 pm to 4 pm
Songsalive! Songwriter showcase at Conor Byrne's in Ballard, Thursday Sept. 27 at 8:30 pm.
What I like to do.: Things that the Heavy Sigma (AKA Patrick Lew) likes:
* Playing and making music.
* Good ol' fine dining.
* Traveling everywhere I go.
* I just got a brand new computer. And it's f##king awesome!
* Baseball. All about my San Francisco Giants.
* Drinking. Anything from soda to Jamba Juice.
* San Francisco Bay Area (particularly the East Bay)
* I better say I love my friends, and I better say I love my mama and my missus Faith Marie. Yep yep....
ATTN: Samurai Sorcerers. A PLB side project.: Samurai Sorcerers is a side project of Patrick Lew's Band. Making “back to basics” rock music in the bedroom and putting the music up online. Both Patrick Lew and his soon-to-be wife Faith Lew are musical entrepreneurs and band members of Samurai Sorcerers. In Samurai Sorcerers, the music is less ambitious and progressive rock than the current PLB sound. Gone are the pretentious “long” attempts at guitar soloing, socially conscious songwriting and places more emphasis on the bluesy rocking Garage Punk that Lew is intending for. Also, the PLB spin-off side project Samurai Sorcerers also perform...