Go Cubbies!: Just in case we need to remember how bad it can be... here
are 20 major events that have occurred since the Chicago Cubs
last laid claim to a World Series Championship:
1. Radio was invented. _(Cubs fans get to hear their team lose)
2. TV was invented. _(Cubs fans get to see their team lose)
3. Baseball added 14 teams. _(Cubs fans get to see and hear
their team lose to more clubs)
4. George Burns celebrated his 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th,
60th, 70th, 80th, 90th and 100th birthdays.
5. Halley's comet passed Earth - twice.
6. Harry Caray ...
Looking for a Salsa/Merengue Band: I have a big event in August in Orlando and I'm looking for a salsa/merengue band for the award after party, I am doing a "south beach" theme. ANY SUGGESTIONS????