Where Is Your Music Career Going: Where Is Your Music Career Going
· Do you have what it takes to make it in the music business?
· Have you done your homework?
· Do you have a plan?
These are just a few questions you need to ask yourself before you.
· Spend a fortune on equipment and demos
· Frustrating your self running around from band to band.
· Wasting hundreds maybe thousands of dollars on media shouts and press.
Yes I know, this dose not sound like the business that we love so very much but yes, it is and that’s just the beginning. The love of music has driven many of people mad and ...
I Wish Part 2: The biggest problem I had as a musician and as a student at any level, was the ability to focus on practicing. For a person with a learning deficit, it's even more difficult because there is so much going on in the brain that one becomes distracted too easily. I could play something over and over maybe a hundred times and it still wouldn't sink in. My mind would be wandering every where else and I was not focusing on the task at hand. By the way, I just recently found out that my learning disability was not ADD as I was diagnosed later in life with , it turns out to be toxic mold exposure. It ...