Beats and Instrumentals Charts   | Latest Uploads Beats and Instrumentals | Crunk    | Artists [A-Z] Beats and Instrumentals
Beats General   Classical   Club Bangas   Cover Songs   Crunk   Dance & Electronic   Dirty South   East Coast   Electro-hop   Film Music   Funk   Game & Soundtrack   Gangsta   Hardcore   Hip Hop   Instrumentals with Hooks   Jazzy Beats   Latin   Miami Bass   Mid West   New School   Old School   Pop   R&B   Reggae Beats   Reggaeton   Rock   Scratch   Smooth   Trap   West Coast  
show only...    
order by...    
1
BEAT SALE 2 FOR $30!!!!**THIS IS A DEMO SNIPPET!**LEASE FULL BEAT FOR $30!!!! CONTACT Sales.9elev3n@GMAIL.COM
2
artist: BM ArtI
NO SAMPLES! LeasingRight 19,98$ / Exclusive right 99$-499$ / Download 1-free get 99-free FREE!!!
3
24.99$ for the untagged version (leasing rights) 74.99$ for Premium lease (Track-outs) follow @MaxMillionBeatz
4
$19.99 to lease - For exclusive pricing or questions, Email / PayPal: bossclickbeatz@yahoo.com www.trackslamm
5
artist: Urben Beats
WAVE Lease available -- Email / PayPal: UpSideMuzic@gmail.com | Follow: @UrbenBeats / @APerfecct
6
71bpm. Contact tristanofvp@gmail.com to purchase.
7
artist: BEATG33KZ
Beatg33kz x SuperStarO - Leasing price $19.99 USD | Email - Beatg33kz@gmail.com | 'Free Download' disclaimer:
8
Standard License $19.99 | Premium License $49.99 | Exclusive License $299 Contact: ricandthadsales@gmail.com
9
EXCLUSIVESFollow me on TWITTER at http://twitter.com/@imadethabeat G Money Baby..Its Da Money n*** ...Its B.C.
10
artist: SuperStar O
Crazy Club Banger Beat. Purchase The High Quality / No Tags Basic Lease For Only $22.99. Contact SuperStarObea
11
Lease this beat untagged and hi-quality for only 19.99. Buy 2 get 1 free! GET YOUR PREMIUM LEASE INC. TRACKOUT
12
artist: Sin V Style
$24.99 for the non-exclusive Lease!! Buy 1 Get 1 Free Deal! Contact: vstylesin@gmail.com for exclusive ri
13
Buy 1 Get 3 FREE $29.99 | Buy 2 Get 4 FREE $49.99 | Buy 3 Get 5 FREE $74.99 | Contact me at WeathermanBeatz@gm
14
= PSBEATS.COM = Buy HQ Untagged Lease for 20$ || Premium Lease (Tracked Out Beat) for 60$ || For exclusive rig
16
artist: JRHITMAKER
Purchase this Non-Exclusive Tagged Lease for 24.99 or Email jrhitmakerdotcom@gmail.com for the Exclusive Right
17
artist: PURPS BEATS
$24 Lease/Tracked-Out Lease $149 Contact @ (818)267-9244|purpsmanagement@gmail.com|
18
Purchase through PayPal with the options above. Contact: Realhitspro@yahoo.com for Exclusive Rights or Text (6
19
artist: Enkredible
Get this beat without the tags today! Purchase a license via paypal for $32.99 or buy the full exclusive right
20
Lease: $19.99 | Premium: $39.99 | For exclusive license info contact: diwengbeats@gmail.com | https://twitter.
21
Buy 1 Get 2 Free For Any License! Lease: $24.99 | Wav File: $34.99 | Prem. Lease: $77.99 | Exclusive: ON SALE
22
artist: Vybe Beatz
Buy the Tagless / High Quality Version now with a lease for 24.99 Contact VybeBeatz@Gmail.com for purchasing
23
title: STUNTING
(No Samples) untagged/high quality WAV file - $29.99 / WAV Trackouts - $74.99. contact@flashbeats.net for excl
24
artist: SINIMA BEATS
Browse Instrumentals at Sinima Beats: www.sinimabeats.net
25
artist: XaviorJordan
SALE: BUY 1 LEASE, GET 2 FREE! Buy the HQ version NOW! :::.... LEASE: $24.99 | PREMIUM: $49.99 USD | EXCLUSIVE
Page 1 of 37  ::    << first  | < previous    1 2 3 4    next >  |  last >> 
HOLLYWOOD LEGEND PRODUCTIONS
Instrumentals :: Gangsta
$24.99 Lease mp3 | 34,99 Lease Wav | $74.99 Premium Lease W/Track-outs |We make Beats,Soundtracks,Film Scores.Using live instruments,vocal,synth,etc Contact For Exclusive Rights and any production inquires/questions. - hollywoodlegendbeats@gmail.com
< previous
next >
808 Asylum
Instrumentals
Crunk
"Club Forever"
Featured on the Withdrawl Beat Tape get 12 beats for $19.99!!!! Limited time offer..... Get 2 leases for $15 and 3 for $25!!! All exclusives are $50!!!
Young Prophit Productions
Instrumentals
Crunk
"Yup (B.o.B. Type Beat) $20"
Want to use this track for your project? $20.00(NonExclusive) $500.00(Exclusive) Email for exclusive youngprophit@gmail.com
Young Surf On Da Beat
Instrumentals
Crunk
"Up Jumpz Da Boogie 86 BPM*Epic Street Banga*"
For More Info On Purchases Or To Request A CustomMade Beat Contact emailyoungsurfbeatz@ymail.com twitter @youngsurfbeatz
2mf
needle on the record: the vision to dream .what iz it a bout a dream that makes it a dream. is it the quote unquote the things that dreamz are made of ?if we dare to dreaam why do otherz want to crush our dreamz n life ?and if so why do they themself are afraid 2 dream? dreamz are healthy.for without a dream there iz no hope for the future.the only way in life we push or excell iz the dream.so why hate another mans dream.iz it the simple fact that he may turn his dream into a reality? and if the individual succeds then why can't you do the same .the fabric of the dream starts with a vision and the love 2 suceed ....
nikki1991
Vote for Me:  ...
clownofsound
Romney Trust American People Not Government ?: The American People are the Government . The problem is that 99% of the American People control one percent of the Government and 1% of the American people control 99% of the government. This is because 99% of the money is controlled by one percent of the people and 1% of the money is controlled by ninety nine percent of the people. So middle class people in the 99% don't have a chance to get ahead because we get the crumbs that trickle down from the 1% rich individuals and corporations who are considered individuals or people. Governor Romney says that give the Rich more money in Tax Cuts so ...
more blogs     


 

©1997-2014 SoundClick Inc. All rights reserved.