DIAMOND STYLE
*NEW* BAD MOOD (Buy 1 Get 1 FREE)
Trap
Lease MP3: $24.90 | Lease WAV: $39.90 | Premium TrackOuts: $74.90 | Instant Delivery www.DiamondStyle.com / info@diamondstyle.com .::. use coupon: 2BEAT50 on our site --
  Beats and Instrumentals Charts   | Latest Uploads Beats and Instrumentals | Old School    | Artists [A-Z] Beats and Instrumentals
Beats General   Classical   Club Bangas   Cover Songs   Crunk   Dance & Electronic   Dirty South   East Coast   EDM Instrumental   Electro-hop   Film Music   Funk   Game & Soundtrack   Gangsta   Gospel Instrumentals   Hardcore   Hip Hop   Instrumentals with Hooks   Jazzy Beats   Latin   Miami Bass   Mid West   New School   Old School   Pop   R&B   Reggae Beats   Reggaeton   Rock   Scratch   Smooth   Trap   West Coast  
show only...    
order by...    
1
Instant & Mobile Users - www.swissfrankie.NET | Questions? Email: SwissFrankieBeats@gmail.com | Desktop Versio
2
STRAIGHT FROM THE GRAVEYARD Purchase the Tagless Lease For Only $19.95 Contact ghostjacksonmusic@gmail.com
3
artist: Scott Styles
DEALS: BUY 1 GET 3 FREE ON ALL LICENSE TYPES. ADD THE BEATS TO CART FIRST TO ACTIVATE DISCOUNT (Instant Store
4
= PSBEATS.COM = Buy HQ Untagged MP3 Lease for 20$ | WAV Lease for 30$ || Premium Tracked Out Lease for 60$ ||
5
artist: InsaneBeatzz
Get The Hi-Quality Version Without Tags Now! ::Standard-Lease $30 ::Premium-Lease $50 ::Unlimited-Lease $100 W
6
artist: JCaspersen
title: OneDay
$20 Lease (Untagged) | JCaspersenBeats@live.dk for exclusive rights or questions | Twitter.com/JCaspersenBeats
7
NO SAMPLES. 3 for $30 (MP3/WAV). Free tagged downloads for listening use only. Dreamlifebeats@gmail.com www.dr
9
artist: WayzWhizz
title: Showstop
WayzWhizz@gmail.com .:LIVE GUITARS / NO SAMPLES:. 2 Basic Leases $39.49 | Premium w/Stems $69.49 | www.wayzwhi
11
artist: SWAGETTI
$24,99 Lease MP3 (Buy 1 Get 1 FREE) | $39,99 Lease WAV (Buy 1 Get 1 FREE) | $74,99 Premium Lease With Trackout
12
artist: Kontrabandz
buy 1 get 1 free (mp3 | wav | trackouts) | Contact - thekontrabandz@gmail.com
13
ALL BEATS BUY 1 GET 1 FREE PLUS 50% OFF SOUND KITS AT WWW.NYBANGERS.COM
14
artist: SINIMA BEATS
Available at: http://www.sinimabeats.net/product/story-to-tell
15
B U Y 2 G E T 3 F R E E* | DinamicoBeatz@gmail.com | DinamicoBeatz.com No trackouts for this beat!
16
artist: 4Klassix.com
*(Free D/L on www.4Klassix.com)* Live Guitar! Buy 1 Get 1 Free Deal! Contact: 4Klassix@gmail.com for exclusive
17
artist: ADOTHEGOD
COLLAB W/ @BigCatBeats / http://twitter.com/BigCatBeats
18
lease untagged/hi quality version for 19,99 USD | premium lease 39,99 USD | email dacypha@gmail.com for exclus
20
artist: Vybe Beatz
Buy the Tagless / High Quality Version now with a lease for 22.99 Contact VybeBeatz@Gmail.com for purchasing
21
artist: Sin V Style
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Deal! $24.99 for the non-exclusive Lease! Contact: vstylesin@gmail.com for exclusive rights.
22
Only The Best Hiphop and R&B Beats!! Licenses start at $14,95. Website: www.robinwesleyinstrumentals.com / In
23
(No Samples) untagged/high quality WAV file: only $29.99 | WAV Trackouts: only $74.99 at http://flashbeats.net
24
artist: Gummy Beatz
Buy a Standard Mp3 Lease for $29.99/Premium.WAV$39.99/Tracked Out Lease for $49.99 or Unlimited Lease for $149
25
artist: KNTBEATS
title: Life Is Good
*NO SAMPLES* Exclusive rights for : $120 | Discounts : Buy 2 WAV Beats for $15 or 4 Beats for $30 | Twitter :
Page 1 of 20  ::    << first  | < previous    1 2 3 4    next >  |  last >> 
< previous
Back Row Beats
Instrumentals
Beats General
"808 Science"
We got that HIT!! You've been looking for. Tryna get on the radio? You need beats from us.
Sean Divine
Instrumentals
Instrumentals with Hooks
"*NEW* All In Due Time (With Hook)"
Original Beats. Instant Downloads. 100% Royalty Free.
getback entertainment
Instrumentals
Hip Hop
"2010 beat"
Beat Maker, Producers div class"coolchaser" id"94723"br brdiv class"credits" a href"httpwww.coolchaser.com" target"blank" title"Get your layout at CoolChaser.com"img src"httpwww.coolchaser.comimagesfavicons s...
Stereo Ninjack
Instrumentals
Hip Hop
"Top of the World"
Chart music for all your needs.
clownofsound
The Sad fact That African American Negro Males Are Number one Killer : The American People are the Government . The problem is that 99% of the American People control one percent of the Government and 1% of the American people control 99% of the government. This is because 99% of the money is controlled by one percent of the people and 1% of the money is controlled by ninety nine percent of the people. So middle class and poor people in the 99% don’t have a chance to get ahead because we get the crumbs that trickle down from the 1% rich individuals and corporations who are considered individuals or people. One Percent says give the Rich more money in Tax Cuts an...
MASTER61
20 Great Google Secrets: 20 Great Google Secrets excl.gif No Active Links, Read the Rules - Edit by Ninja excl.gif Google is clearly the best general-purpose search engine on the Web (see www.pcmag.com/searchengines But most people don't use it to its best advantage. Do you just plug in a keyword or two and hope for the best? That may be the quickest way to search, but with more than 3 billion pages in Google's index, it's still a struggle to pare results to a manageable number. But Google is an remarkably powerful tool that can ease and enhance your Internet exploration. Google's search opt...
Abu PenMan
Free Verse #1: Im the 1 putting on clothes underwater/ Suffocating myself from stuff that doesn’t matter/ Mad hatter/ Wheres a latter/ Ill get it ready for u and yo niggs for an exit to another world/ No other girl/ Can amount to the things u make me do/ But its all good as long as u know how i feel about u/ Raised the roof, goof troop/ Have u feelin like the worlds goin with u/ Simon says/ Stars will dance/ As long as as i keep my heart in my pants/ Shirt, i mean sleeve/ Imma keep it real steve/ Corwin keeps it goin like no other hunter/ Love bounces off my body unless its from my becomer/.....
more blogs     


 

©1997-2016 SoundClick Inc. All rights reserved!