All songs are written and performed by Lightnin' Harry Dee. Special thanks to Fred Gallagher (guitar) J.J. Fenderbender (drums) AND Elliot Baron (bass)...The LHDee Band.... In Memory of the late Frank Cutrona, coauthor and vocalist on I'm An Alcoho..
Songwriter who writes most of her own music and records in her home studio using a keyboard and computer programs Enjoys cowriting with other artist Queen of Country Heartache was cowritten with Juanita Ford...
25 ways to make kids safer!: About Take 25
25 ways to make kids safer
1. Teach your children their full names, address, and home phone number. Make sure they know your name.
2. Make sure your children know how to reach you at work or on your cell phone.
3. Teach your children how and when to use 911.
4. Make sure your children have a trusted adult to call if they're scared or have an emergency.
5. Instruct children to keep the door locked and not open the door to talk to anyone when they are home alone. Set rules with your children about having visitors over when you're not hom...
Song wins first place in TCMF comp.: First Place Winners
Pro. Country Gospel 1st place...... Saved By Grace .........442
Pro. Bluegrass 1st place................. Bluemoon Highway......354
Amateur. Country Gospel 1st place........Lord Help Me Hold On....388
Pro. Country 1st place.........Why Do People Go To War............479
Amateur Country 1st place........One By One...... 372
Pro. Trad. Country 1st place.... The Hand That Rocked The Cradle... 411
Ama. Trad. Country 1st place....Whiskey On My Breath.....449
Moms song is Lord Help Me Hold On To You. Way to go mom!...
The End Of The Age?: In Matthew 24 we find the disciples questioning Jesus about His return and the end of the age. Jesus says "be careful that no one misleads you." He goes on to say that many will come in His Name saying that they are Christ and will lead many astray.
One sign of the end times is that many will come and take the Name of Christ and use it to their own advantage.
They will take the name of our glorious Savior and appropriate it in an effort to achieve some personal goal. This I think is why today's Christianity is getting such a bad rap and rightly so! The main goal of the church should be to...