Times, Seasons, and Even I Change, Too.: To say that it has been to long since I posted a new blog here is a major understatement... I have no excuses. I became caught up in the day-to-day grind that has been my life. Revenant had to take a backseat to good old Dave Minor when it came to getting my life together.
Since May of 2009 when I last posted, I have moved to Colorado then back to TX then back to CO. Long story. Let's just say that the life I led there is mostly past and I had to learn the hard way to let go and accept change as I have often claimed is the key to living with my own self, fears, hopes and accomplishments as we...
The Creaking Door (or why is this guy so morbid?): Here I am an author of "morbid" tales as my dear Mom always said and believe it or not, this is my first Blog! I'm going to date myself here by saying that when the Internet boom hit I had owned computers going back to the old Texas Instruments 994a. It was basically a wannabe hybrid of an Atari Game system and the old Commodore. It played games that came on tape cassette or hard cartridge and could handle a staggering 8 kb of memory (16 if you had a cassette player attached). It was, however, my first exposure to programming. I lived happily in the Land of DOS and bemoaned its fate when Windo...
Top 20 Barbie Dolls That You Most Likely Haven't Seen On Store Shelve: 1. Drag Queen Ken (Comes with three, count 'em, three, of Barbie's dresses.)
2. Bulimic Barbie (Feed her, then make her throw it back up!)
3. Burqua Barbie (Complete with black dress and veil that hides all but her eyes)
4. Divorce Barbie (includes the house, the car, and half of Ken's crap)
5. Hippie Chick Barbie (with bell bottoms, protest sign and controlled substances)
6. Rehab Barbie (comes with pal Lindsay)
7. Chain Smoker Barbie (complete with tiny cigarette butts and lung x-rays)
8. Crack-Whore Barbie (comes with fun paint-on bruising kit).
9. Hooker Barbie (complete with pimp ...