$24.99 Lease mp3 | 34,99 Lease Wav | $74.99 Premium Lease W/Track-outs |We make Beats,Soundtracks,Film Scores.Using live instruments,vocal,synth,etc Contact For Exclusive Rights and any production inquires/questions. - email@example.com
|NEW| BREAKFAST & DINNER 3 (Lease for full)
Beat produced by SUPA PROD NYCE. Contact ELITEBEATMAKERS@GMAIL.COM for exclusive rights info. Credentials include B.O.B THE GAME, TYGA AND MORE!
Let me play you Beethoven like you've never heard before, with guitars, bass, drums, strings, and synths.I hope these recordings of my modern arrangements will encourage young players to delve into experimenting more with classical music.
it's my Birthday: Yes, so it's a great time to reflect on what I'm doing. Sharing my world through sound and music is not just a hobby or something interesting to play around with, it is my life. It has been forever and I am gaining the tools necessary to make it my sole source of income. I mean, I do already teach others, but I want to pursue my career as a composer/performer. That said, I still want to get some students for online study, let me know! This is the year I get published!! And I'm going to enter some competitions... that's pretty exciting.
TRUMPET PLAYER Curriculum Vitae.: Ramon Berenguer has been trumpet player in the following bands:
* 1981-96 Banda de Musica "La Lira" Monforte Alicante
* 1982-90 Orquesta Piramide Monforte del Cid Alicante
* 1986-88 Banda de Musica "Planeta Azul" Aspe
* 1987-91 Banda de Musica "Alicante Atraccion"
* 1989-92 Banda del Ejercito del Aire - Madrid
* 1989-92 Banda Municipal de Pinto - Madrid
* 1990-92 Banda de Brunete - Madrid
* 1990-92 Banda Plaza de Toros de las Ventas Madrid
* 1991-92 Orquesta Sirios - Madrid
* 1992-94 Orquesta Tentacion Aspe Alicante...
* 1993-96 Banda de Musica "Maestro Gilabert" Aspe
Requiem for a Soldier: As I worked all day yesterday and today on my adagio, I had a strange feeling that I was writing music for a funeral. Very emotional two days for me. A friend a mine said that it immediately brings to mind the mourning after a battle. With that thought in mind, I again worked on this piece. I don't know if it's quite finished yet. And my favorite part? The english horn playing taps at the very end . . .