Go Cubbies!: Just in case we need to remember how bad it can be... here
are 20 major events that have occurred since the Chicago Cubs
last laid claim to a World Series Championship:
1. Radio was invented. _(Cubs fans get to hear their team lose)
2. TV was invented. _(Cubs fans get to see their team lose)
3. Baseball added 14 teams. _(Cubs fans get to see and hear
their team lose to more clubs)
4. George Burns celebrated his 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th,
60th, 70th, 80th, 90th and 100th birthdays.
5. Halley's comet passed Earth - twice.
6. Harry Caray ...
Oh the pain!: The Cubs did it again. Mat Garza pitched a good game. Cubs leading 2 to ZERO in the ninth inning. Then they got Marmol-ized! That retarded Lee Smith wanna-be walked three batters, then gave up a triple (2+1). Then they brought in Keri Wood! A new song; Bye Bye Quade, we will miss you, no way! The Cubs kicked your ass, and sent you on your way! 102 and counting!
AS PREDICTED QUADE IS GONE 2011