All songs are written and performed by Lightnin' Harry Dee. Special thanks to Fred Gallagher (guitar) J.J. Fenderbender (drums) AND Elliot Baron (bass)...The LHDee Band.... In Memory of the late Frank Cutrona, coauthor and vocalist on I'm An Alcoho..
Songwriter who writes most of her own music and records in her home studio using a keyboard and computer programs Enjoys cowriting with other artist Queen of Country Heartache was cowritten with Juanita Ford...
My Blue Eyed Baby Girl-Step Daughter: I wanted to say"I love you"So I looked up poems to say.
They wasn't the things I felt,or even the right way.
so I'm trying to write the Love I feel,A fathers love today.
Sometimes you're mad,and say some things,that really are so mean.
You can walk on my heart,run down my name,and even stop talking to me.
But my love for you is unconditional, daughter,as you will always be.
The love of my life,your big blue eyes, your smile I'll always see.
No matter how old,or even the gray in your hair. My little girl you'll be.
No matter how closely you look at me,A Father...
Let's get profound..: these things were part of a "chain letter" thing I saw. I deleted the "chain letter" part, I hate those things, but I kept what it had to say, since I thought it was very profound. please read this and let me know what you think..charley
1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you ...