23 Reasons Why Dogs are better than Women : 1. Dogs don't cry.
2. Dogs love it when your friends come over.
3. Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo.
4. Dogs think you sing great.
5. A dog's time in the bathroom is confined to a quick drink.
6. Dogs don't expect you to call when you are running late.
7. The later you are, the more excited dogs are to see you.
8. Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dogs.
9. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
10. Dogs are excited by rough play.
11. Dogs don't mind if you give their offspring away.
12. Dogs understand that farts are funny.
13. Dogs ...
My Lacy Marie: A very dear person to me was corresponding with me tonight when during the conversation I happened to remember something that happened 15 years ago and I had literally had chosen to NOT remember it. I need to air this and since those of you here are my favorite soap-box crowd to sound off in front of, I think I will.
About 15 years ago, I was living in California and I was living a relatively happy life. I had a good job, good friends, and a good outlook. Not perfect, mind you, but whose other than Bill Gates' ever is? I happened to be in one of my upbeat phases and I had a girlfriend who me...
When to start Cussing: A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6 year old. "I think it's about time we started cussing. The 4 year old nods his head in approval. The 6 year old continues, "When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with a*s." The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."
WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and run...