Some Professional Work I've Done
05/14/08 @ 11:45 PM post a comment
This (above) is a video i made the soundtrack for. Rubbermaid (yeah, the big company) was the client. Cha-ching.
» go to the music page for more
check all 188 songs on the music page
- Lessee may distribute up to 2,000 copies of their synchronization with the instrumental both online or in stores.
- Lessee may also use the beat for public performance, radio appearances, and any other instance where the artist is not profiting from the “direct” sale of their synchronization with the leased material. The usage in this context is not limited.
- Lessee must give applicable credit to Bobby Ruckuss Instrumentals for being the creator of the leased instrumental.
- Lessee may not re-sell this instrumental.
- Lessee will receive a .wav copy of the instrumental upon purchase of the lease.
- Purchaser may distribute an infinite amount of copies of their synchronization with the instrumental both online or in walk-in stores on a national level.
- Purchaser may re-sell this instrumental as they see fit, but must list the instrumental as being produced by “Bobby Ruckuss” and not insinuate creatorship of the instrumental.
- Purchaser has no requirement to pay any subsequent fees/royalties/payments for the purchased work.
- Purchaser may also use the beat for public performance, radio appearances, and any other instances they wish.
Enter Video: Height: 260 | Width: 444