Updated on Wed 15 Mar, 2017 | News historyNews
Mar 15 11:36am
Feb 09 1:00pm
Feb 08 8:27am
Feb 07 11:44am
Jan 24 4:00pm
Jan 13 3:42pm
Jan 12 1:16pm
Jan 04 3:29pm
Dec 24, 2016
Frank Lean The Producer
'Cease And Desist' filmed by :Kev Dubia
12/06/14 @ 09:40 AM post a comment
Shot at Loon Mountain For RailJam2014/Video featured in Snowboarder Magazine. Music Produced By Frank Lean.
» go to the music page for more
check all 53 songs on the music page
Receive a HQ mp3 containing only ONE TAG (during song introduction) download link within 12-24 hours.
Independently sell up to 5,000 copies.
1 independent commercial usage.
Cannot publish with b.m.i., ascap, etc..
Must give credit to Frank Lean.
1. Leasing rights allow you to use the beat for one commercial recording or broadcast.
2. This recording can then be distributed at your price for up to 5,000 copies.
3. Selling more than 5,000 copies means you must acquire a new lease or exclusive rights.
4. You may also use the beat for non-profit promotional use or demos.
5. You have full rights to record,alter, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat).
6. In the event that someone buys exclusive rights to the beat you have leased, your rights shall stand and the beat is still yours to use.
7.You may also acquire a new leasing rights if you sell more than 5,000 copies since your contract predates exclusive sale.
8. Frank Lean will not receive a royalty from the sale of records or downloads.
9. You must however give full credit to Frank Lean verbally or in writing on all commercial recordings.
10. Upon purchasing leasing rights, the seller still owns the beat(s) and the seller is able to resell the beat(s) to any other party until exclusive rights have been purchased.
Wave Files and/or Track Outs Sent Within 12- 24 hours
Independently sell unlimited copies.
Unlimited commercial usages.
Must give credit to Frank Lean.
50% publishing rights with bmi, ascap, etc..
Frank Lean owns 50% of the publishing rights.
This license agreement to the beat title is effective immediately after purchase by and between the seller (hereinafter referred to as the "Licensor" a.k.a "Frank Lean") and the buyer (hereinafter referred to as the "Licensee"). Licensor warrants that it is the Author/Songwriter and can produce the original material in which the Sound Recording/BEAT was made. All licenses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
This agreement will be emailed to the Licensee's emailed address used to purchase the beat detailed with the licensee information to complete the transaction.
1. Use. The Licensor hereby grants to License an exclusive license (this "License) to record vocal synchronization to the Composition partly or in its entirety and substantially in its original form.
2. Rights of usage. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee an exclusive license to use Master Recording in the reproduction, duplication, manufacture, and distribution of phonograph records, cassette tapes, compact disk, digital downloads, other miscellaneous audio and digital recordings, and any lifts and versions thereof (collectively, the "Recordings", and individually, a "Recordings") worldwide for unlimited copies of such Recordings or any combination of such Recordings, condition upon the payment to the Licensor a sum of 0 US Dollars, receipt of which is confirmed. Additionally licensee shall be permitted to distribute unlimited internet downloads for non-profit and non-commercial use.
3. Performance Rights. The Licensor here by grants to Licensee an exclusive license to use the Master Recording in unlimited for-profit performances, shows, or concerts.
4. Broadcast Rights. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee an exclusive license to broadcast or air the Master Recording in unlimited amounts of radio stations.
5. Credit. Licensee shall acknowledge the original authorship of the Composition appropriately and reasonably in all media and performance formats under the name of the Licensor in writing where possible and vocally otherwise.
6. If the Licensee fails to pay the Licensor, timely complete the payments provided for hereunder, or perform its other obligations hereunder, including having insufficient bank balance, the licensor shall have the right to terminate License upon written notice to the Licensee. Such termination shall render the recording, manufacture and/or distribution of Recordings for which monies have not been paid subject to and actionable infringements under applicable law, including, without limitation, the United States Copyright Act, as amended.
7. Indemnification. Accordingly, Licensee agrees to indemnify and hold Licensor harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, arising of or resulting from a claimed breach of any of Licensee's representations, warranties or agreements hereunder.
8. Miscellaneous. This license is non-transferable and is limited to the Composition specified above.
9. Publishing. Licensee, owns 50% of publishing rights. Licensor, owns 50% of publishing rights. Any other agreement would be in writing before the Sound Recording/BEATS would be published.
- Non-Profit and Commercial use only, Full credit to Frank Lean.
Boston MA, Philly PA, Fort Lauderdale Florida, Atlanta GA, San Antonio TX, Tuscon AZ, Sacramento CA, Los Angeles CA, Kansas City MO, Portland OR.
Hardware: Vintage Technics SL-D2 Direct Drive Turntable, IK Multimedia | iRig Keys MINI - 25 key universal mini keyboard, Vintage Casiotone CT-370 Analog PCM. Sony SS-E30 Vintage HIFI Monitors, Sony MDR-27 Studio Monitoring Headphones. Software & Sequencing/Sound Design:Windows PC w/FL Studio 11+12, Nexus 2 VSTi, Sylenth 1 VSTi, Alchemy VSTi, Tapetronic VSTi, XPand VSTi, Splash VSTi, B8 Organ VSTi, 808 Analog Drum Synthesizer VSTi, 808Massacre VSTi. Mixing Tools: LexRoom (Reverb) Vsti, JB-Barricade PRO, TAL-Tube Tube Amp Simulator, Tal-TUB Delay, Any Necessary Stock FL Plugins For The Basics courtesy/credits to Image-Line.